This server release mostly fixes bugs and regressions. It also updates the URL cleanup code and continues the conversion of templates to React.
Thanks to CatQuest, cyberskull, hibiscuskazeneko, Jeluang, Lotheric, mfmeulenbelt, tungolcraft, yeeeargh, and everyone who tested the beta version, reported issues, or updated website translations.
The git tag is v-2019-06-03.
- [MBS-8826] – /ws/ requests that 404 should not return HTML
- [MBS-10141] – Labels from Trois-Rivières should appear 1 layer up in labels from Mauricie
- [MBS-10147] – Reports break if an entity in them has been removed / merged
- [MBS-10148] – Can’t change entity type of empty collection
- [MBS-10153] – Database statistic tables’ headers’ icons are 404s
- [MBS-10160] – YouTube channel link that uses the https://www.youtube.com/c/username format won’t have the username shown in the sidebar
- [MBS-10163] – “Javanese” does not show in instrument Alias page
- [MBS-10167] – “Existing medium” results give medium position, not number
- [MBS-10171] – ISE when calling ws/js with a wrong ID
- [MBS-10182] – Some artist /relationships tabs show an internal server error
- [MBS-10183] – Regression: Display bug in the title of page crediting the artist (Release Group, Release, Recording)
- [MBS-10184] – Regression: ISE on displaying some edits
- [MBS-10196] – XSS vulnerability in Knockout for IE <= 7
- [MBS-9762] – Standardize Songkick URLs
- [MBS-10095] – Provide a better error than an ISE if trying to admin edit non-existing user
- [MBS-10108] – Allow linking individual tweets to recordings
- [MBS-10142] – Update URL cleanup for Sina Weibo URLs + add them to the sidebar
- [MBS-10151] – Update LiveFans URLs to use HTTPS
- [MBS-10152] – Display artist areas on Artists tab of area entity