Here is a tiny spring cleaning release that features small bugfixes and, behind the scenes, a larger refactoring of code in preparation for the database schema change.
A new release of MusicBrainz Docker is also available that matches this update of MusicBrainz Server. See the release notes for update instructions.
Thanks to Maxr1998 for his patch of Genie. Thanks to chaban, jesus2099, mr_maxis and yindesu for having reported bugs and suggested improvements. Thanks to salo.rock for updating the translations. And thanks to all others who tested the beta version!
The git tag is v-2023-04-17.
- [MBS-12963] – Artist form ended checkbox not checked when adding end date
- [MBS-13025] – Event setlist syntax doesn’t support right square bracket in link name
- [MBS-13008] – Add cleanup for Genie links and automatically mark with correct types
- [MBS-13011] – Block short links: spotify.link
- [MBS-12939] – Report for non-bootleg releases with bootleg label
- [MBS-13016] – Allow, clean-up, and display WorldCat Entities URL
- [MBS-13005] – Remove (ended) Videogam.in links from the sidebar