When our first beta testing date rolled around we were not quite ready for testing and had hoped that in two weeks we could catch up and be ready. Sadly, that was not the case. We’ve made some changes in our team and are redoubling our efforts to get a working release editor finished as soon as possible.
Since we’ve made some changes our pace going forward is not clear yet, which makes setting a new schedule very hard. We’re now ready to start using our bug tracker to keep track of remaining tasks and bugs as they appear. To see how we are progressing on finishing NGS, take a look at the MusicBrainz NGS (Beta 1) milestone.
I hope to have a more firm schedule soon. Stay tuned.