Picard 2.8.2 is a maintenance release for the recently released Picard 2.8 with fixes for reported issues and updated translations.
The latest release is available for download on the Picard download page.
The detailed changes for this maintenance release are below. For an overview of the new features since Picard 2.7 please see our detailed release announcement for Picard 2.8 and the changes in Picard 2.8.1.
Thanks a lot to everyone who gave feedback and reported issues.
- PICARD-2480 – Lookup CD from EAC log generates incorrect Disc ID from Enhanced CDs
- PICARD-2498 – Except for the description no HTML should be allowed in plugin metadata
- PICARD-2505 – Cover art type “matrix/runout” causes a folder “matrix” being created when saving cover art
- PICARD-2506 – fpcalc errors out with paths > 259 characters
- PICARD-2507 – CD pregap track not included in totaltracks
- PICARD-2508 – Scripts being run repeatedly when script editor is open, can result in data duplication for scripts appending to existing tags
- PICARD-2515 – macOS: Swatches not coloured in Options > User Interface > Colours
- PICARD-2518 – Keyboard shortcuts not working in Italian localization
- PICARD-2504 – Increase default query limit and make it configurable
- PICARD-2516 – Support CAA cover art types “Top” and “Bottom”
- PICARD-2517 – Support media type “Mixed Mode CD”