This release is very small, mainly consisting of minor improvements related to genre relationships. We have quite a few of those now, including links to Wikidata and Rate Your Music for pretty much any genre that has matching entries in those sites and links between many genres and their country of origin. We’re also fixing one bug with event setlist display that had probably been there since we introduced events – whoops!
A new release of MusicBrainz Docker is also available that matches this update of MusicBrainz Server. See the release notes for update instructions.
Thanks to chaban and sound.and.vision for having reported bugs and suggested improvements. Thanks to mfmeulenbelt, outsidecontext and salo.rock for updating the translations. And thanks to all others who tested the beta version!
The git tag is v-2022-07-18.
- [MBS-12418] – Setlist artists/works not formatted unless there’s an MBID link
- [MBS-12480] – Can’t add non-URL genre relationships
- [MBS-12457] – Wrap annotations in edit display
- [MBS-12477] – Don’t show “Log in to edit” for entities limited to privileged editors
- [MBS-12481] – Show genre rels on area overview pages
- [MBS-12490] – Add autoselect for Discogs genre URLs
- [MBS-12491] – Add autoselect for Allmusic genre URLs
- [MBS-12492] – Add genre autoselect for Bandcamp tag URLs