Just a few bugs and improvements this time – the most interesting change might be that it is now possible to see if we have cover art for a release group from release group lists (including the artist overview page).
A new release of MusicBrainz Docker is also available that matches this update of MusicBrainz Server. See the release notes for update instructions.
Thanks to kellnerd for fixing the path to the favicon for Tidal external links. Thanks to CatQuest, chaban, Cyberskull, HibiscusKazeneko and jesus2099 for having reported bugs and suggested improvements. Thanks to Colectivo AlArte, mfmeulenbelt and salo.rock for updating the translations. And thanks to all others who tested the beta version!
The git tag is
- [MBS-11314] – Legend for some statistics in the timeline is not human readable
- [MBS-11971] – External links aren’t shown in sidebar on paged relationship listings
- [MBS-12010] – Removing pre-existing duplicate relationship doesn’t unblock the external links editor
- [MBS-12018] – “iPhone” is only guess-cased correctly once per title
- [MBS-12019] – Downvoted tags are listed when logged out
- [MBS-12078] – ISE when viewing split page of already empty artist
- [MBS-12082] – Tidal favicon is missing
- [MBS-11059] – Indicate which release groups have CAA art in listings
- [MBS-11537] – Collapse work attributes when there are too many (but for edits)
- [MBS-11756] – Collapse event artists / work writers when there are too many
- [MBS-11764] – Make user tags sortable by count
- [MBS-11903] – Restore subscriptions when collection is made public
- [MBS-11979] – Change example URL to something else
- [MBS-12017] – Don’t Guess Case YouTube to “Youtube”
- [MBS-12065] – Also allow “gakki_illustration” for gakki other database links