Another set of mostly small fixes and improvements, of which the most significant change might be that editors will need to explicitly confirm that they want to add a “disc 1” or “CD 1” medium title; this should save editors some cleanup work in the future. A report for this issue has also been added to help cleaning up the ones already there.
A new release of MusicBrainz Docker is also available that matches this update of MusicBrainz Server. See the release notes for update instructions.
Thanks to CatQuest, chaban, Cyberskull, kellnerd, PierPiero, outsidecontext, rdswift, sammyrayy, yindesu and yyoung for having reported bugs and suggested improvements. Thanks to mfmeulenbelt and salo.rock for updating the translations. And thanks to all others who tested the beta version!
The git tag is
- [MBS-12001] – Incorrect tooltip message when appending recordings to existing medium
- [MBS-12021] – ISE trying to overwrite primary for locale when adding alias
- [MBS-12077] – Possible to circumvent edit note requirements by using space in the release editor
- [MBS-12079] – JSON-LD for releases with a lot of [silence] is too big
- [MBS-12084] – Genre details page link to JSON WS is incorrect
- [MBS-12087] – Tagger button broken on CD TOC pages
- [MBS-12102] – Regression: Release group cover art is no longer displayed in the sidebar
- [MBS-11991] – Add links for uses of artist credits in entity editor
- [MBS-12050] – Add “does not include” operator for edit note content in edit search
- [MBS-12057] – Show the type of collection rather than just “You have no collections!”
- [MBS-12059] – Autoselect YesAsia as “purchase for mail-order”
- [MBS-12060] – Block google.com/search URLs on URL relationships
- [MBS-12063] – Autoselect Target as “purchase for mail-order”
- [MBS-12064] – Add jazzmusicarchives.com to the database whitelist
- [MBS-12105] – Block editors from sending messages if they are blocked from adding notes