This release includes the first genre improvements made possible by the May schema change, plus a bunch of small fixes and improvements. Annotation pages have been converted to React; if you notice anything strange with annotations, it might be a new regression so make sure to report it!
A new release of MusicBrainz Docker is also available that matches this update of MusicBrainz Server. See the release notes for update instructions.
Thanks to anshuman73, chaban, Lotheric, selflessself and yindesu for having reported bugs and suggested improvements. Thanks to mfmeulenbelt and salo.rock for updating the translations. And thanks to all others who tested the beta version!
The git tag is v-2022-06-20.
- [MBS-12351] – ISE when trying to add an entity with a space-only disambiguation
- [MBS-12354] – ISE when trying to visit artist-credit/whatever
- [MBS-12356] – Tidal download pages are incorrectly cleaned up to the streaming version
- [MBS-12393] – TOWER RECORDS / タワーレコード sidebar link is mis-capitalized
- [MBS-12447] – Area-Series relationship does not show on series page
- [MBS-12456] – Annotation revision page shows “old revision” for latest one
- [MBS-9188] – Improve LinkedIn URLs Cleanup
- [MBS-12350] – Block smart links: bio.link
- [MBS-12352] – Block smart links: streamerlinks.com
- [MBS-12376] – Don’t show spammers on area pages
- [MBS-12383] – Block bfan.link smart links (powered by Believe)
- [MBS-12396] – Block smart links: hyperfollow.com
- [MBS-12401] – Block smart links: hypeddit.com
- [MBS-12417] – Update Soundcloud cleanup to remove ? parameters
- [MBS-12419] – Block Genius.com links at release level
- [MBS-12455] – Show annotation info when loading empty revision
- [MBS-10165] – Allow using the edit system for genres
- [MBS-12311] – Allow adding annotations to genres
- [MBS-12395] – Report for video recordings in mediums that don’t support video
React Conversion Task
- [MBS-12312] – Convert /annotation templates to React