This release includes a bunch of fixes for collections, URLs and relationship display. It also further improves the external links editor thanks to yyoung, by adding highlights to indicate what is being removed, added or edited in the same way as in other relationship editors. Additionally, the last of the edit detail pages has now been converted to React.
A new release of MusicBrainz Docker is also available that matches this update of MusicBrainz Server. See the release notes for update instructions.
Thanks to CatQuest, chaban, Cyberskull, HibiscusKazeneko, Jack126Guy, jesus2099, kellnerd and yyoung for having reported bugs and suggested improvements. Thanks to ffff23, mfmeulenbelt and salo.rock for updating the translations. And thanks to all others who tested the beta version!
The git tag is
- [MBS-10327] – Can’t subscribe to private collections you have collaboration rights on
- [MBS-11909] – Private collections not listed in collection pages when user has read access
- [MBS-11974] – Different dates of (P) relationships are wrongly grouped on release bottom credit display
- [MBS-11981] – Ko-fi shop URLs get broken by URL cleanup
- [MBS-11990] – External links editor automatically merges auto-selected links even if it’s a duplicate
- [MBS-12007] – Bandcamp crowdfunding pages can’t be added
- [MBS-12008] – Collection statistics timelines failed to load
- [MBS-10056] – Don’t add credit to relationship on entity merge if it would match destination entity name
- [MBS-11439] – Improve errors returned if user can’t subscribe to collection
- [MBS-11901] – Add highlights to the links in external links editor
- [MBS-11919] – Remove numeric labels from URLs on new editor
- [MBS-11985] – Process seeded relationships on the server
- [MBS-9752] – Add autoselect + sidebar for Tower Records URLs
React Conversion Task
- [MBS-11519] – Convert Edit Relationship Type edit to React