Picard 2.6.3 is the third maintenance release for the recently release Picard 2.6. It contains a couple of bug fixes, most notably it fixes a bug where changes to some options did not get applied until a restart of Picard. Users of Picard 2.6 are highly recommended to update.
The latest release is available for download on the Picard download page.
Thanks a lot to everyone who have feedback and reported issues.
- [PICARD-2205] – Syntax highlighting ignores functions starting with underscore or numbers
- [PICARD-2206] – Fix tab order in option pages
- [PICARD-2209] – Minimizing / maximizing Picard window registers desktop status indicator multiple times
- [PICARD-2214] – Backslash at end of script raises TypeError
- [PICARD-2219] – Empty file naming script causes files to be renamed to _ext
- [PICARD-2226] – Some config changes are not applied until restart