We’re back after our schema change with another release fixing mostly small bugs. The most welcome of these changes is probably that unrelated work relationships (such as arrangements, parodies, translated versions and whatnot) will now be hidden from the inline release view, meaning releases with popular songs that have lots of versions should be significantly less annoying to use!
A new release of MusicBrainz Docker is also available that matches this update of MusicBrainz Server. See the release notes for update instructions.
Thanks to chaban, fabe56, jesus2099, kellnerd, mr_maxis, mtrolley, psychoadept, ROpdebee and yindesu for having reported bugs and suggested improvements. Thanks to ffff23, jormangeud, outsidecontext and salo.rock for updating the translations. And thanks to all others who tested the beta version!
The git tag is
- [MBS-11630] – JS error when submitting parallel release group name edits from release editor
- [MBS-11631] – DNB validation wrongly blocks label and place links
- [MBS-11637] – Event-Work relationships not shown from Work page
- [MBS-11643] – URL that ends in the future is prematurely disabled
- [MBS-11660] – Periods are not always ignored in admin e-mail searches
- [MBS-11662] – Guess Case changes capitalization of [untitled] to [Untitled] if not the only word on title
- [MBS-11663] – Release group headings missing when moving disc ID
- [MBS-11671] – Dates displayed as 24:mm instead of 00:mm
- [MBS-11676] – Regression: “Set track durations” is shown for all releases on cdtoc pages
- [MBS-9419] – Don’t show versions, medleys, etc for a work on the release page
- [MBS-11628] – Accept and cleanup https “permalinks” for DNB
- [MBS-11673] – Block smart links: myurls.bio
- [MBS-11684] – Handle Dogmazic URLs