Hi! This time we have another small release with a bunch of minor fixes and small quality of life improvements. The latter include one small improvement to an error message requested over 10 years ago! It might take us time, but we get to things eventually, and that’s what matters, right? Right? Next release will be our May schema change – you can read what is coming with that one at the dedicated announcement post.
A new release of MusicBrainz Docker is also available that solves an issue for live indexing and matches this update of MusicBrainz Server. See the release notes for update instructions.
Thanks to chaban, Cyberskull, Lotheric, nikki, salo.rock and Sophist for having reported bugs and suggested improvements. Thanks to mfmeulenbelt, outsidecontext and salo.rock for updating the translations. And thanks to all others who tested the beta version!
The git tag is
- [MBS-11550] – Untranslated strings on Confirm Form Submission page
- [MBS-11573] – Collection data missing on ratings pages
- [MBS-11598] – Broken links generated for deleted artwork missing suffix
- [MBS-11603] – DNB validation is too strict and blocks legitimate links
- [MBS-11611] – OverClocked ReMix URLs shouldn’t have a trailing slash after the number.
- [MBS-11612] – No link to genre/delete from genre index
- [MBS-1588] – More user friendly error when trying to add a CD with a bad TOC
- [MBS-9251] – Display ended places differently on the map
- [MBS-9259] – Document how the track list parser works
- [MBS-9376] – Indicate that edit searches can be bookmarked to save them
- [MBS-11546] – Allow Resident Advisor /exchange URLs for releases
- [MBS-11559] – Specify tracklist is empty in Remove medium edits
- [MBS-11571] – Warn about e-mail as a username
- [MBS-11587] – Block smart links: hypel.ink
- [MBS-11590] – Equalize display of empty fields in cover art edits
- [MBS-11604] – Add genre name to genre index title
- [MBS-11619] – Ignore periods and +tags in admin e-mail searches
- [MBS-10899] – Report for releases with catalog numbers that look like ISRCs