Right after Halloween, this new release of MusicBrainz Server tricks some bugs and treats some improvements, plus some work on the usually terrifying React conversion and updates to handle external links.
A new release of MusicBrainz Docker is also available that matches this update of MusicBrainz Server. See the release notes for update instructions.
Thanks to chaban, darwinx0r, kellnerd, hibiscuskazaneko, jesus2099, lotheric, snartal, and tularion for having reported bugs and suggested improvements. Thanks to grafi_tt, mfmeulenbelt, salorock, and shepard for updating the translations. And thanks to all others who tested the beta version!
The git tag is
- [MBS-6666] – Artist credits not renamed from artist edit page unless the artist name is changed
- [MBS-10281] – Improper encoding of ISE pages
- [MBS-10829] – Indexed recording search fails to find recording with no length
- [MBS-11160] – Internal server error pages display empty stack traces
- [MBS-11161] – Internal server error page sometimes not returned when an error occurs
- [MBS-11186] – Inconsistent username font-weight for edit owner
- [MBS-11194] – TypeError: Cannot read property ‘linkTypeID’ of undefined (part 2)
- [MBS-11204] – ISE: Validation failed for \’Int\’ with value undef
- [MBS-7219] – Only display “Show only standalone recordings instead” when there are standalone recordings to display
- [MBS-11158] – Document URL link_type integers for release editor seeding
- [MBS-11177] – Do not show useless “Description:” label in entity type doc boxes
- [MBS-11185] – Add “is not” operator for relationship type in edit search
- [MBS-11192] – Add voting-icon for Approved
- [MBS-11197] – Add validation for Mainly Norfolk links
- [MBS-11199] – Update 7digital.com URL cleanup
React Conversion Task
- [MBS-11195] – Convert the artist credit renamer to React