Picard 2.5.1 is a maintenance release, fixing some bugs and providing minor improvements to the recent 2.5 release. Thanks a lot to everyone who gave feedback and reported issues.
The latest release is available for download on the Picard download page.
- [PICARD-1987] – Special variables %_multiartist%, %_pregap%, %_datatrack% and %_totalalbumtracks% missing after files got matched to a track
- [PICARD-1988] – Aborts if directory scan finds a directory which cannot be read
- [PICARD-1989] – Auto-sizing does not work right on first column
- [PICARD-1990] – Case-only changes to file names are not applied on Windows if running with Python >= 3.8
- [PICARD-1985] – Support chorus master recording relationships as “performer:chorus master” instead of second conductor
- [PICARD-1995] – Add command line parameter –no-player to disable media player
- [PICARD-1997] – Reduce performance impact of fingerprint status column