Picard 2.5.2 is a maintenance release, fixing some bugs and providing minor improvements to the recent 2.5.1 release. Thanks a lot to everyone who gave feedback and reported issues.
The latest release is available for download on the Picard download page.
- [PICARD-1948] – ScaleFactorRoundPolicy breaks text rendering on Linux
- [PICARD-1991] – Case-only changes to file names are not applied on case insensitive file systems on Linux
- [PICARD-1992] – Case-only changes to file names are not applied on FAT32 and exFAT file systems on Windows 10
- [PICARD-2001] – Directory drag & drop from file browser to cluster area broken
- [PICARD-2004] – Metadata changes loaded asynchronously by plugins are reset if file gets matched to track
- [PICARD-2005] – Modified fields are sometimes not correctly marked as changed when multiple files are selected
- [PICARD-2006] – “Local files” cover provider does not detect cover files for files already present at release loading time
- [PICARD-2012] – Loaded files not shown in UI if release MBID is a redirect
- [PICARD-2014] – Config upgrade from Picard < 1.3.0 to version 2.4 or later fails
- [PICARD-1828] – Allow assigning cover art to multiple selected files
- [PICARD-1999] – Provide binary distributions for Windows and macOS on PyPI
- [PICARD-2007] – Disable analyze / audio fingerprinting for MIDI files