Picard 2.5.2 is a maintenance release, fixing some bugs and providing minor improvements to the recent 2.5.1 release. Thanks a lot to everyone who gave feedback and reported issues.
The latest release is available for download on the Picard download page.
- [PICARD-1948] – ScaleFactorRoundPolicy breaks text rendering on Linux
- [PICARD-1991] – Case-only changes to file names are not applied on case insensitive file systems on Linux
- [PICARD-1992] – Case-only changes to file names are not applied on FAT32 and exFAT file systems on Windows 10
- [PICARD-2001] – Directory drag & drop from file browser to cluster area broken
- [PICARD-2004] – Metadata changes loaded asynchronously by plugins are reset if file gets matched to track
- [PICARD-2005] – Modified fields are sometimes not correctly marked as changed when multiple files are selected
- [PICARD-2006] – “Local files” cover provider does not detect cover files for files already present at release loading time
- [PICARD-2012] – Loaded files not shown in UI if release MBID is a redirect
- [PICARD-2014] – Config upgrade from Picard < 1.3.0 to version 2.4 or later fails
- [PICARD-1828] – Allow assigning cover art to multiple selected files
- [PICARD-1999] – Provide binary distributions for Windows and macOS on PyPI
- [PICARD-2007] – Disable analyze / audio fingerprinting for MIDI files
The complete list of changes of this and previous releases is available in the changelog. You can also discuss new features or usage on our forums.