A large variety of issue types have been addressed in today’s release!
As a new feature, search indexes are now dumped and made available along with database dumps under the FTP directory
search-indexes. They are mainly intended to be loaded on a MusicBrainz slave server to start a mirror with search.
Among improvements, a noticeable one is to lighten the area’s overview page that was heavily crowded with all sorts of relationships that have been scattered over more specific tabs.
As for bugfixes, the major one secures user/admin forms against CSRF attacks.
Thanks to atj for contributing code to support Traxsource URLs. Thanks to alex_s7, chaban, danbloo, Lotheric, murdos, Skeebadoo for reporting issues. Thanks to kellnerd, Jormangeud, mfmeulenbelt, salorock for updating the translations in German, Finnish, Dutch, Italian, respectively. And thanks to all others who tested the beta version!
The git tag is
- [MBS-10359] – Guess feat. artists from track titles do not give expected result
- [MBS-10677] – Place type shown as null on WS event place rels
- [MBS-10717] – Cookie attributes must be adjusted to work with with new behavior in browsers
- [MBS-10719] – “remove PUID” edit doesn’t load
- [MBS-10742] – “Show more” country miscount
- [MBS-10756] – Inconsistent default sort order for recordings on Works page
- [MBS-10778] – User/admin forms are prone to CSRF attacks
- [MBS-10546] – Dump MB Solr data along with MB DB full export
- [MBS-1921] – Display edit link under annotations
- [MBS-9086] – Move most relationships away from area overview
- [MBS-10666] – Collapse work artists when there are too many on merge pages
- [MBS-10741] – Make “relationship [attribute] in use” pages consistent
- [MBS-10755] – Add entity type restrictions for musik-sammler.de URLs
- [MBS-10781] – Add support for Traxsource URLs