This release mostly fixes small bugs. Please note that the display code for release lists (for area, artist, collection, instrument, label and series) has been reworked too.
Thanks to chaban for continuously reporting issues, hibiscuskazeneko for paying attention to external links, rotab who fixed a couple of bugs, and all others who reported issues or helped test or translate today’s release!
The git tag is
- [MBS-10492] – Regression: When minute component starts with 0 (zero) it’s omitted
- [MBS-10501] – Collaborator avatars missing from collection page
- [MBS-10522] – Subscribers not transferred after entity merge
- [MBS-10531] – Invalid requests are sent to maps service when access token is not set
- [MBS-10536] – Release group link “see all versions of this release” has span.name-variation
- [MBS-10553] – User report reason is sent to admins translated
- [MBS-10560] – Regression: release edits display abbreviated rather than full country names in their release events
- [MBS-10565] – Can’t add a new type for series
- [MBS-10567] – Only show allowed series entity types when creating series types
- [MBS-10571] – Localized ModBot notes are not properly formatted when sent via email
- [MBS-10572] – Pages that display release events trigger an error when a non-English UI language is selected: “Domain `countries` was not found.”
- [MBS-10552] – Add Deezer links to the sidebar