Happy new year with a new “Artists” page for instruments on MusicBrainz, plus a way to collapse the display of very long release country lists, alongside with some bugfixes, the usual improved handling of external URLs and continued conversion to React.
Thanks to CatQuest, chaban, Lotheric, mfmeulenbelt, outsidecontext, Sotho Talker, and all others who reported issues or helped test or translate today’s release!
The git tag is
- [MBS-10335] – Installing Perl dependencies fails on outdated DBD::Pg version
- [MBS-10497] – Internal server error when editing artist and credits
- [MBS-10521] – Add Medium -> Existing medium search in the release editor is broken, spins forever
- [MBS-10524] – /account/change-password gives an internal server error if not logged in
- [MBS-10526] – Private collaborative collections for a user shown publicly
- [MBS-10316] – Add “Artists” tab for instruments
- [MBS-10424] – Collapse release country list when there are too many release event countries for a single release
- [MBS-10292] – Normalize and validate links to Québec Info Musique
- [MBS-10309] – Update URL cleanup for musik-sammler.de
- [MBS-10455] – Block more smart links
React Conversion Task
- [MBS-9919] – Convert the place public pages to React