- The edit listings for your subscribed entities (and subscribed editors) now shows all edits entered within the past 7 days, by default (so, auto-edits are now visible, plus edits that may have passed by vote before you saw them). There’s a new toggle-able option on the page to only display open edits, to restore the previous behavior while voting. We’ll hopefully introduce some way to mark closed edits as reviewed/dismissed soon, to make the listings easier to digest.
- Edit histories for large collections should hopefully load a bit faster now. Please comment on MBS-8368 if you have a collection that still consistently times out when viewing its edit history.
We’ve also made a slight change to our release process. Previously, our
master branch was our “stable” branch which pointed to the most recent release (i.e., the code we run on musicbrainz.org itself). If this is what you expect, you should now be using the
production branch instead. The
master branch has become our main development branch, which means it may be slightly less stable from now on (of course, we’ll do our best to avoid that).
Thanks to Ulrich Klauer (chirlu) for his contributions to today’s release.
The git tag is
v-2015-12-14 and the complete changelog is below.
- [MBS-7012] – Join phrase cleanup not running
- [MBS-8145] – Internal server error loading collection edits
- [MBS-8368] – Edit queries for large collections time out
- [MBS-8647] – “Edits for subscribed entites” doesn’t show auto-edits
- [MBS-8660] – Editors can’t delete their location
- [MBS-8661] – Adding and editing non-ended areas is broken
- [MBS-8664] – Show “last login/active date” somewhere on /user/ for account administrators