We’ve just finished rolling out the fall schema change release. Apart from the /place/create endpoint failing, the site is back up in full read-write mode now.
Read on for the changes in this release — our next blog post will give instructions on how to upgrade your instances of MusicBrainz.
Thanks to everyone who worked on this release!
- [MBS-2301] – Attach TOC to new release – TOC/DiscId is lost when based on existing release/tracklist
- [MBS-4453] – Duplicate artist credits
- [MBS-5624] – Release groups don’t show the yellow removal warning when empty
- [MBS-5647] – Release header of a different release appears on the release duplicates tab of the release editor
- [MBS-6067] – Internal server error when using query parameter with a lookup in the webservice
- [MBS-6211] – Aliases are missing the “ended” flag
- [MBS-6373] – Area names being incorrectly translated
- [MBS-6518] – Wikidocs pages keep 404ing
- [MBS-6703] – Type displays as (none) on remove cover art edits.
- [MBS-6715] – Internal server error looking up non-existing ISWC
- [MBS-6717] – Some false reports of possible Artist collaborations
- [MBS-6736] – ISE when giving a non-integer to entity/mbid/annotation/
- [MBS-6748] – Internal server error loading some edit relationship edits
- [MBS-6765] – Documentation search doesn’t work over https in recent Firefox/Chrome
- [MBS-6782] – Artist overview page still displaying release date that was removed
- [MBS-6787] – edit search merge works edits : ISWC are duplicated
- [MBS-631] – Add support for deprecating a relationship
- [MBS-6068] – Remove the _name tables
- [MBS-6069] – Track MBID webservice changes
- [MBS-6182] – Deleted editors should be marked in a real way, not just designated by lack of password/well-known username
- [MBS-6392] – Display ISNIs with spaces
- [MBS-6543] – Highlight specified edit note when using edit note fragment in URL
- [MBS-6564] – Add disambiguation comments to areas
- [MBS-6706] – Improve the relationship type documentation display
- [MBS-6713] – Ensure IMDB links are added at the right level
- [MBS-6767] – Remove the Creative Commons download relationships report
- [MBS-6779] – INSTALL.md doesn’t mention that you need to apt-get install cpanminus before trying to run cpanm.
- [MBS-5701] – Add a way to mark recordings as containing video
- [MBS-6200] – Add a “place” entity
- [MBS-6683] – Add autoselect for ReverbNation URLs
- [MBS-6046] – Remove PUID support
- [MBS-6669] – Update the Allmusic logo used in the sidebar
- [MBS-6732] – Add neyzen.com to score whitelist
- [MBS-6766] – Delete unused root/release/full.tt
You can check out this release with the following tag: