We’ve just finished deploying changes from the last fortnight. This release is mostly bug fixes, but we also have a bit more validation when entering label URLs and some improvements to reports. Many thanks to Alastair Porter, Frederik “Freso” S. Olesen, Lukáš Lalinský, Nicolás Tamargo, Paul Taylor, Pavan Chander and the MusicBrainz team for their work on this release. Detailed changes follow:
- [MBS-4364] – Various Artists should not have a gender (and other attributes)
- [MBS-4868] – Regression : « → view aliases » link disappeared from alias edits
- [MBS-5947] – Changed AC display doesn’t detect unchanged gaps
- [MBS-5953] – oauth: web application reauthorization creates table spam
- [MBS-5958] – Release editor did something very very wrong
- [MBS-5979] – Automatic redirect to beta clear release editor seeding
- [MBS-5996] – Release and work level relationships getting mixed up in release pages
- [MBS-6012] – Internal server error in Wikipedia extract
- [MBS-6016] – browse works by invalid artist id causes an error
- [MBS-2535] – Lookup labels based on Label Code when entering releases
- [MBS-4894] – Reject non-BBC Music URLs when using the BBC Music relationship
- [MBS-5491] – Check for “vs.” and “feat.” in PossibleCollaborations report
- [MBS-5912] – Report of releases with cover art relationships
- [MBS-5975] – Add Anime News Network Encyclopedia to “Other Databases” whitelist
- [MBS-5976] – Add Generasia.com to the “other databases” whitelist
The Git tag for this release is
2 thoughts on “Server update 2013-03-25”
Thanks for this server update.
Where can I get the (new) required Math::Random::Secure package for Perl 5, version 14, subversion 2 (v5.14.2) built for i686-linux-gnu-thread-multi-64int on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS?
It doesn’t seems to be included in the carton.lock?
reosarevok has the solution:
carton install Math::Random::Secure