After delaying this release by a week due to Christmas/New Year getting in the way, we have pushed out a new update of the MusicBrainz web site. This release consists mostly of bug fixes and a few outstanding tasks that we still needed to complete. Thanks to Frederik “Freso” S. Olesen, Michael Wiencek, Johannes Weißl and the MusicBrainz team for their work on this release! Here’s what’s changed:
- [MBS-5288] – Use API when checking for WikiDoc changes
- [MBS-5577] – Relationship Editor displays "vocal vocals"
- [MBS-5663] – Leap year in "Edit Relationships"
- [MBS-5716] – Reorder mediums edit is missing a space between medium title and old position
- [MBS-5717] – Reorder mediums edit for mediums without titles shouldn’t include colons
- [MBS-5723] – Allow sorting collections by all columns, not just a select few.
- [MBS-3856] – Revert MBS-1052 "Amazon should lookup cover art by barcode too"
- [MBS-5729] – Consolidate Metabrainz:Sponsors and About/Sponsors
- [MBS-3974] – Filter by release country
The Git tag for this release is