We’re back with another smallish release, mostly fixing minor bugs. This is our last release before the schema change on May 16; we are taking a one release break to have more time to concentrate on that. Of course you should still let us know if you find we have introduced any new bugs (er… totally intentional easter eggs that is!), but unless they are very serious, we will probably only fix them during the second half of May.
A new release of MusicBrainz Docker is also available that matches this update of MusicBrainz Server. See the release notes for update instructions.
Thanks to arcresu, chaban and Cyberskull, for having reported bugs and suggested improvements. Thanks to mfmeulenbelt and salo.rock for updating the translations. And thanks to all others who tested the beta version!
The git tag is v-2022-04-18.
- [MBS-11879] – ISE when attempting to add deleted entity to collection
- [MBS-12280] – Browsing to an external origin from the add-new-entity dialog crashes the iframe
- [MBS-12283] – ISE when trying to go to event/delete
- [MBS-12289] – Adding relationship to series crashes until you select a type
- [MBS-12293] – Vote link in search help box is broken
- [MBS-12294] – Cover art gallery dialog not activated in editing history
- [MBS-12302] – ISE on “Add annotation” edit: malformed JSON string
- [MBS-12303] – Annotation text wraps in thin column in add annotation edits
- [MBS-12304] – Guess release feat errors on blank release editor
- [MBS-12305] – Instrument relationship attribute description is uneditable / untranslatable
- [MBS-12275] – Block YouTube playlists from the YouTube relationship
- [MBS-12276] – Clean up YouTube playlist links
- [MBS-12298] – Other DBs whitelist: Triple J Unearthed URL format changed