This release, aside from fixing a few more small bugs, adds a lot of new features to the filtering options available on artist pages. You can now filter works (including by whether the artist was a writer or a performer), filter release groups by secondary type, specify you want only cases with no types set at all. Additionally, pages with lists of edits have just been converted to React, so do let us know if you see any strange behaviour there.
A new release of MusicBrainz Docker is also available that matches this update of MusicBrainz Server. See the release notes for update instructions.
Thanks to rinsuki for updating the cleanup for niconico external links. Thanks to chaban and jesus2099 for having reported bugs and suggested improvements. Thanks to Besnik, mfmeulenbelt and salo.rock for updating the translations. And thanks to all others who tested the beta version!
The git tag is v-2022-03-14.
- [MBS-11122] – Filtering type names are untranslatable
- [MBS-12226] – Some niconico video URLs are not allowed
- [MBS-12231] – Edit previews break when trying to add annotation to new release
- [MBS-5747] – Allow to filter an artist’s work list by writer/performer
- [MBS-5997] – Add secondary types to RG overview filtering
- [MBS-7029] – Add filtering to artists’ works tab
- [MBS-10847] – Improve search help box on edit listings
- [MBS-11294] – Allow selecting “type is none” when filtering
- [MBS-11481] – Add refine link to edit/subscribed
- [MBS-11558] – Show current tracklist data on removal edits
- [MBS-12085] – Show favicons for homepage / blog on new external links editor
- [MBS-12125] – Allow admins to see all users with specific privileges
- [MBS-12248] – Allow specifying multiple Redis masters for DATASTORE_REDIS_ARGS
React Conversion Task
- [MBS-12069] – Convert the edit list page to React