This is a fairly small release that brings a few bug fixes and some small improvements, while the team works on some background tasks.
A new release of MusicBrainz Docker is also available that matches this update of MusicBrainz Server. See the release notes for update instructions.
Thanks to david-russo and jesus2099 for submitting patches. Thanks to hibiscuskazaneko, kellnerd and Trevor for having reported bugs and suggested improvements. Thanks to mfmeulenbelt and salorock for updating translations. And thanks to all others who tested the beta version!
The git tag is
- [MBS-9573] – Search for edits loses track of type criteria
- [MBS-11354] – Recording edit view shows up/down arrows for recordings of a single work
- [MBS-11366] – Harmful links not greyed out once they have been removed
- [MBS-11368] – Regression: track title span.name-variation disappeared from Edit Medium edit
- [MBS-11329] – Return privileges as a number in internal editor JSON
- [MBS-11352] – Add Starzik to the “malware domains” blacklist and isGreyedOut
- [MBS-11359] – Add GeoNames to the sidebar
- [MBS-11365] – Allow Resident Advisor /podcast URLs for releases
- [MBS-11369] – Don’t use top vertical align data in tables for details
- [MBS-11370] – Historic edit track length: display track lengths of 0 ms or -1 ms as unknown