Today’s MusicBrainz Server brings a new data report, a continued conversion to React, some bugfixes and small improvements, but also tests refactoring.
Meanwhile, the search server has been updated twice in a row to fix bugs in JSON output mostly with MB Solr 3.2 (release notes) and MB Solr 3.3 (release notes), including the MusicBrainz API breaking change announced last month.
A new release of MusicBrainz Docker is also available that matches this update of MusicBrainz Server. See the release notes for update instructions.
Thanks to amCap1712 for fixing bugs in MB Solr, and to loujine for contributing code with yet a new data report. Thanks to Avamander, bonchiver_, chaban, draconx, eloise_freya, GTF1982, hawke, hibiscuskazeneko, jesus2099, jrv, kellnerd, Kid Devine, Psychoadept, selflessself, and wcw1966 for having reported bugs and suggested improvements. Thanks to kellnerd, mfmeulenbelt, and salorock for updating the translations. And thanks to all others who tested the beta version!
The git tag is
- [MBS-10221] – Track Parser not filling in artists
- [MBS-11149] – Misspelling of the word “misspellings”
- [MBS-11150] – Add CD-TOC wrongly defaults to last listed artist when none selected
- [MBS-11156] – Track parser unsets “Various Artists” track artist credits
- [MBS-11162] – Work type description bubble starts as default even if type is selected
- [MBS-11174] – Editor profile added entities: Missing Add release edit type 216
- [MBS-11176] – Heading of the release group section in the external links sidebar has disappeared
- [MBS-5225] – Allow showing tracklists everywhere when attaching/viewing discIDs
- [MBS-7256] – Add “Expand all mediums” option to the release page
- [MBS-8725] – Allow mediums to have an unknown tracklist
- [MBS-11115] – Show detailed information when attaching disc IDs
- [MBS-11139] – Use HTTPS for display on Library of Congress links
- [MBS-11163] – Show type descriptions when editing entities
- [MBS-11165] – Update the VK logo used in the sidebar
- [MBS-11167] – Normalize vk.com links to HTTPS
- [MBS-11173] – When deleting users, change their No and Yes votes on pending edits to Abstain
- [MBS-11117] – Report for mediums with very long durations from discID
React Conversion Task
- [MBS-11141] – Convert Edit Relationship edit to React
- [MBS-11152] – Convert entity/ratings page to React
- [MBS-11148] – Remove Google Play links from the sidebar