It’s now possible to find genres through the web service with a new
/ws/2/genre lookup endpoint. Additionally, this update fixes some bugs and refactors a lot of stuff behind the curtains, including the continued conversion to React of edit display pages.
Thanks to chaban, cyna, jesus2099, kellnerd, and speardog who contributed through issue reporting, code changes, translation updates, and beta testing.
The git tag is
- [MBS-10515] – Weird display of recording info on release merge pages
- [MBS-10593] – “Edit release label” edit fails to load if country name is undef
- [MBS-10594] – “Add annotation” edits are stuck
- [MBS-10649] – Release label edit shows [removed] if label is deselected
- [MBS-10659] – “Edit relationship” edit not showing credits if they don’t change
- [MBS-10166] – Add genre lookup to the web service
- [MBS-9654] – Show expanded artist credits in “Merge recordings” edits
- [MBS-10643] – Autoselect relationship type for CPDL artist URLs