We have released Picard 2.2.1, which is a small bugfix release for the recently released Picard 2.2. Thanks to everybody who gave feedback and reported issues.
Picard 2.2.1 is available for download on the Picard website.
The changes in detail:
- [PICARD-1603] – Translations from picard/ui/colors.py don’t show up in Picard
- [PICARD-1604] – Windows install is not using Qt default translations
- [PICARD-1607] – Upgrading a plugin displays the dialog box multiple times
- [PICARD-1608] – “[non-album tracks]” can not directly be removed
- [PICARD-1609] – Picard About shows Qt version PyQt was build against, not actually used Qt
- [PICARD-1602] – Tests should not be included in the sdist package