Picard 2.2.2 is available for download. Most significantly this release addresses a performance regression which affected the Windows and macOS versions of previous Picard 2 releases. It is highly recommended for Windows and macOS users to upgrade.
The complete list of changes:
- [PICARD-1606] – Crashes on opening options with broken plugin
- [PICARD-1612] – Trackpad tap is not working properly on macOS
- [PICARD-1614] – macOS: Incorrect ‘LSMinimumSystemVersion’
- [PICARD-1618] – macOS and Windows packages built without C astrcmp
- [PICARD-1621] – Lookup CD dropdown does not list additional drives
- [PICARD-1624] – Updating default CD device in options does not change default for keyboard shortcut