Today’s release contains some new features/improvements to the web service, several entity index pages being rewritten in React, and tweaks to the edit expiration wording to make it less confusing. See the tickets below for more details.
Thanks to kepstin for helping test the new CORS / OPTION support in the web service.
The git tag for today’s release is
- [MBS-10124] – Allow to browse recordings linked to a given work through web service
- [MBS-6033] – Allow CORS preflights
- [MBS-6072] – WS: Answer OPTION requests
- [MBS-9732] – Change “expires in” wording/phrasing
- [MBS-10197] – Remove unneeded data quality edit code