In order to deter spammers, bios and homepages can no longer be set by limited users (accounts less than 2 weeks old, or with less than 10 accepted edits).
Thanks to ferbncode, Sophist, and yvanzo for their work on the tickets below.
The git tag is
- [MBS-9342] – InitDb.pl fails to import data with DBD::Pg 3.6.0
- [MBS-9372] – Revoking editing/voting editor rights also renders them unable to write edit notes
- [MBS-9392] – JSON-LD schema.org structured data broken
- [MBS-9401] – SQL generation fails for release groups (script/dump-entities-sql.pl)
- [MBS-9403] – position attribute is missing in the json api output for media > track
- [MBS-9355] – Do not allow an editor to set bio/link if the user is limited
- [MBS-9391] – Retry downloading dumps in docker container (for creating and importing dumps)
- [MBS-9323] – Artist web page with long wikipedia entry looks bad