This is mostly a bug-fix release, with one important note for people running their own server:
A longstanding issue with versions of MooseX::Role::Parameterized greater than 1.02 has been fixed, and now version 1.03 or greater is required. If you’re using cpanm as INSTALL.md suggests, running
cpanm MooseX::Role::Parameterized will get the latest version. If you’re using the new VM,
sudo apt-get update; sudo apt-get upgrade will install the latest packaged dependencies from our PPA repository.
Thanks to all who contributed to today’s release. The git tag is
v-2015-08-10 and the changelog is below.
- [MBS-8495] – Lieder archive has moved to lieder.net
- [MBS-8498] – Entities in a collection not mergeable
- [MBS-8499] – Entities in a collection not removed when empty
- [MBS-8501] – Work edit form is broken because document.currentScript is not available in all supported browsers
- [MBS-8502] – Cookies are no longer persistent
- [MBS-8507] – Duplicate checking code can prevent editing existing entity
- [MBS-8514] – Work credits’ AC cannot be removed nor edited
- [MBS-2477] – Relationship edits should track merges