As mentioned when the new style process was announced, at a similar time to every server release post we’ll be publishing a list of what’s changed in style during that period.
The first period of two weeks (or three, in this case) under the process has passed, and these are all the style-related issues that have been accepted and implemented during it. Most of them are very small (mostly adding sites to the whitelist for the Other Databases relationship) although a couple are new relationships or relationships being extended to more entities.
No changes to the guidelines themselves have happened during this period.
- [STYLE-211] – Allow new allmusic.com release links
- [STYLE-250] – Add finnmusic.net to the other databases whitelist
- [STYLE-251] – Add pomus.net to whitelist
- [STYLE-256] – Add fono.fi to the other databases whitelist
- [STYLE-269] – Add mixing and mastering to area relationships
- [STYLE-307] – グラスレ（grass thread／yunisan） as Artist and Label “Other DB” relationship
- [STYLE-308] – ジャパメタ（japameta） as Artist “Other DB” relationship
- [STYLE-312] – Add “Deutsche Nationalbibliothek” to whitelist for other databases
- [STYLE-328] – Add leader/concertmaster artist-release/recording relationships
- [STYLE-337] – Add IMSLP relationship to artists
- [STYLE-338] – Add Stage48 Wiki to the other databases whitelist
- [STYLE-339] – Add CiNii to the other databases whitelist
- [STYLE-340] – Add NDL to the other databases whitelist