Coninciding with our main server release, we’ve updated our search servers. This version fixes some bugs from the last release and adds support for countries and track ids.
Thanks for your hard work on this release, Paul!
Release Notes – MusicBrainz Search Server – Version 2013-05-15
- [SEARCH-236] – Incomplete VA artist credit included for releases in recording search
- [SEARCH-282] – REGRESSION:Johanne Sebastian Bach is not the first result when search for artist Bach
- [SEARCH-283] – REGRESSION:"-" is returned instead of an empty list when there are no ISWCs for a work
- [SEARCH-284] – REGRESSION:"-" is returned instead of an empty list when there are no ISRCs for a recording
- [SEARCH-219] – Include alias sortnames when searching labels or artists
- [SEARCH-257] – entity search : entity name should have more weight than aliases and artist credits
- [SEARCH-268] – Add extended alias info to the ws search results
- [SEARCH-269] – WS searches don’t return aliases that match the artist name