Server Update, 2013-04-08

We’ve just finished pushing out another fortnight of work to the main MusicBrainz servers. While work continues on the forthcoming schema change release, we have fixed a few bugs and added a few improvements. Thanks to Lukáš Lalinský and the rest of the MusicBrainz team for their work on this release! Here’s what’s changed:


  • [MBS-5524] – Edit relationship type edits are missing information for identifying the relationship type
  • [MBS-5830] – Attributes are not shown in relationship type edits
  • [MBS-5964] – Artist credit’s sort name tooltip doesn’t update after edit
  • [MBS-5980] – Cover art comments can make the cover art page look very unstructured
  • [MBS-5993] – name variation checks happen after HTML entity conversion
  • [MBS-6019] – Some FreeDB data getting wrongly imported from the dumps
  • [MBS-6021] – Track count search in Add Disc uses full release count for multi-disc releases
  • [MBS-6038] – "See all {num} {entity}" is just wrong i18n-wise
  • [MBS-6042] – Release country field in edit search breaks after doing a search
  • [MBS-6043] – In front page "Recent Additions" the text for the cover art pop-up labels (HTML title attribute) is wronlgy escaped
  • [MBS-6075] – An error occured while loading this edit


  • [MBS-5613] – Set cover art page does not show enough information
  • [MBS-6039] – Make it possible to display attributes after the link phrase


  • [MBS-4258] – Make dates translatable

The Git tag for this release is v-2013-04-08.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.