We’ve just finished pushing out a new server update, that addresses a few minor bugs. We initially planned to roll these changes in with the release of our Cover Art Archive, but sadly this project needs a bit longer. Many thanks to Johannes Weißl, Wieland Hoffman, Ian McEwan and the MusicBrainz team for their work on this release.
- [MBS-3897] – Missing space in template for ARs w/disambig
- [MBS-4291] – Default install looks for compiled js/css.
- [MBS-4368] – Release editor: track parser is broken
- [MBS-4383] – Statistics page is showing "Active Last Week" stats twice, leaving out "Edited Last Week"
- [MBS-4391] – Track parser broken
- [MBS-4399] – Medium titles not displayed when attaching a discid to a medium
- [MBS-4403] – DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR: new row for relation "recording" violates check constraint "recording_length_check" at lib/Sql.pm line 396
- [MBS-4404] – /ws/1 uses the wrong language code
- [MBS-4407] – Edit artist alias should fail if edited alias is deleted
- [MBS-1363] – Add threading headers to mod note emails
- [MBS-1473] – Report: unlikely language-script combinations
- [MBS-3313] – New/old edits wording in edit search is misleading
- [MBS-4044] – Cleanup Discogs URLs
- [MBS-4284] – Normalize URL encoding for specific sites
A Git tag will be pushed out later. The commit sha is