It’s been a while, but we’ve finally got a new server release out! This one didn’t go perfectly smoothly, and we had (more, i’m afraid) troubles with the release editor. We’ve got a fix for this out, so editing should be at least as stable as it was before. As always, please do continue to report any bugs you find. Here’s what’s changed:
- [MBS-761] – Release has ASIN but no cover art ("No cover image available.")
- [MBS-1169] – Musicbrainz website is missing HTML escaping on user entered data
- [MBS-2529] – Orphaned release group and recordings after rejecting or cancelling a release/medium
- [MBS-2590] – Unused URLs not being removed
- [MBS-2847] – Merging artists moves the comment from the old artist to the new one
- [MBS-3102] – Changing release artists automatically changes all track artists
- [MBS-3305] – Artist missing in edit medium edit
- [MBS-3451] – Unterminated link on CD Stub page causes "Overview" and "Edit" tabs to display incorrectly
- [MBS-3466] – otherlookup for non-existent MBID throws ISE
- [MBS-3522] – Bad gateway errors in Add Missing Entities trying to add large VA releases without locking down artists
- [MBS-3656] – Clicking text (Yes/No/Abstain/None) on the most recent open edit changes votes on all edits in that page.
- [MBS-3657] – Medium order not allowed when merging releases
- [MBS-3675] – Modbot failing edit relationship edits with "This relationship has already been deleted"
- [MBS-3677] – Recording page doesn’t highlight releases with pending edits or show disambiguation comments
- [MBS-3689] – Tagger button on tag lookup for recordings confusingly leads to "non-album tracks"
- [MBS-3715] – Fix the wording for YouTube videos on the sidebar
- [MBS-3719] – Format/display of recording search results is broken for standalone recordings
- [MBS-3741] – Incorrect artist_credit.name
- [MBS-1766] – Display lyrics and score links in work sidebar (in the External link section)
- [MBS-2478] – Pages for releases should also show ARs from the release group they are contained within.
- [MBS-2942] – Warn users that FreeDB indexes are only updated monthly
- [MBS-3192] – Display release group URLs also on release pages
- [MBS-3495] – Make IMSLP links look like the Wikipedia ones
- [MBS-3508] – Indicate if a release group contains only one release in release group
- [MBS-3713] – Add JS autoselect for the SoundCloud relationships
- [MBS-3714] – Add cleanup for YouTube video URLs
- [MBS-3747] – Create script to split arranger relationships
- [MBS-71] – Add auto-editor elections
2 thoughts on “Server update 2011-11-14”
Nice list, but why is there no category for server updates?
@mfmeulenbelt we don’t have one, but I’ve created one now. Thanks for the suggestion!