What would a deadline be without a delay? Sadly, we felt that we were not quite ready to unleash beta 3 today. Rather than unleashing software that isn’t ready, we’re opting to delay beta 3.
We’re taking a look at where we stand and we hope to be able to finish it for next week. I’ll post about an update hopefully tomorrow.
2 thoughts on “NGS Beta 3: Delayed”
Keep it up guys!
Sorry if I’m sounding dumb but is beta what we can see in test.musicbrainz.org ?