Sadly, the last round of NGS testing caused some problems. I’ve fixed those problems and restarted the replication feed again. Follow these instructions to get your replication started again:
- Download and install the mb_server source code from git. Follow these instructions. (Make sure you update this code from the code you may have pulled yesterday)
- Set your server type in DBDefs.pm to RT_SLAVE
- Download and import this dataset. This is the same dataset has in the last NGS test!
- Insert this required row into the database, using our psql program:
cd <mb_server_src>/admin ./psql READWRITE insert into replication_control values (1, 12, 100, now());
- Now run admin/replication/LoadReplicationChanges a few minutes after the hour to keep up to date with the data on the test server. Please note that this system may not be stable yet and that we will occasionally load new data on our test server, which will require you to reload the data on your server.