Picard 2.7.1 is a maintenance release for the recently release Picard 2.7, with fixes for reported issues and updated translations.
The latest release is available for download on the Picard download page.
The detailed changes for this maintenance release are below. For an overview of the new features since Picard 2.6 please see our detailed release announcement for Picard 2.7.
Thanks a lot to everyone who gave feedback and reported issues.
- [PICARD-2363] – ID3 v2.3 files show as changed directly after saving
- [PICARD-2366] – Auto analyze / auto cluster only works if files are loaded via built-in file browser
- [PICARD-2367] – Crash when dropping an album onto “Clusters”
- [PICARD-2372] – Settings changed in profile not always saved
- [PICARD-2365] – Allow building / packaging with PyYAML