This release fixes a few small regressions introduced in the last month or so, and includes a few small improvements (including, finally, some degree of autoselection for Apple Music links).
Two new releases of MusicBrainz Docker are also available. The first one mitigated the vulnerability CVE-2021-44228 for local search. The second one matches this update of MusicBrainz Server. See the release notes for update instructions.
Thanks to HibiscusKazeneko and yindesu for having reported bugs and suggested improvements. Thanks to mfmeulenbelt for updating the translations. Thanks to santiagofn for improving the installation documentation. And thanks to all others who tested the beta version!
The git tag is v-2021-12-13.
- [MBS-11942] – Deleted users can still use pending verification links
- [MBS-12083] – Timeline data load is absurdly slow
- [MBS-12112] – Several reports are incorrectly empty
- [MBS-12115] – Deleted users’ Subscription tab shown to admins
- [MBS-12117] – Warning symbol / red highlight gone from tabs in the release editor
- [MBS-9375] – Restrict iTunes/Apple Music URLs to paid streaming and/or download for purchase
- [MBS-12097] – Show total edit count on user pages
- [MBS-12114] – Account for the “Disk” alternative spelling to “Disc”
React Conversion Task
- [MBS-12056] – Convert the edit data page to React
- [MBS-11980] – Test relationship types restriction in external links editor