We’ve just finished pushing a new release to the production server for ListenBrainz. We’ve spent quite a long time working on this because we needed to completely revamp how we were generating user statistics and that process is now finally complete and live. The other good news on user statistics it that we now have a generalized framework for creating them and that should make it much easier to create more user statistics going forward. We’ve triggered the stats engine to produce updated top artist statistics for everyone and those should update for users automatically sometime later today.
This release also includes an improved importer from last.fm, moving it to react and making it more friendly on a mobile device. This particular feature hasn’t been super well tested, so if you find a problem, please submit a bug report.
Next, if your listening history is screwed up for some reason, you can now delete all listens and start over, perhaps with a clean import from last.fm.
Finally, this release includes a pile of security updates to make the overall system more secure, but users shouldn’t notice anything different.
Thank you to iliekcomputers, Mr_Monkey,