This is a minor release that fixes a lot of issues, most notably few annoying crashes and a bunch of audio file formats-specific bugs.
I’d like to thank Philip Wolfer (outsidecontext/phw) for the fantastic job he did on this release.
As usual, you can find the latest downloads on Picard’s Website.
Here is the complete changelog for this release:
- [PICARD-803] – tagging “8½ Minutes” with “replace with non-ascii characters” results in a directory being created
- [PICARD-1216] – Does not display version information
- [PICARD-1267] – 2.0.0dev6 crash in debug mode on Windows April Update (1803)
- [PICARD-1281] – Picard has wrong version string
- [PICARD-1294] – Crashes every time Picard connects to MB server.
- [PICARD-1310] – Picard crashes on clearing log
- [PICARD-1318] – RuntimeError: dictionary changed size during iteration
- [PICARD-1321] – CD drive selection not working on Linux
- [PICARD-1322] – Crash in options on “Restore defaults”
- [PICARD-1323] – Restore defaults does not restore CAA types
- [PICARD-1324] – Default locale not working reliable
- [PICARD-1326] – Picard Save Changes 5.1 Mix Type
- [PICARD-1327] – Loading TAK files fails
- [PICARD-1328] – Loading OptimFROG files fails
- [PICARD-1329] – Picard fails saving ID3 tags with iTunNORM tag
- [PICARD-1331] – Picard crashes on error during plugin install