This is a minor release that fixes some crashes due to logging events and compatibility issues on Macs running on dual-core processors.
I would like to extend a word of thanks to Francois Ferrand and Ryan McKern, following whose advice, bitmap was able to successfully fix our macOS packaging and code-signing issues, details of which can be found in our recent CFH blog.
As usual, you can find the latest downloads on Picard’s Website.
The change-log is as follows –
- [PICARD-1296] – Code sign Picard for macOS
- [PICARD-1301] – Use PyQT 5.10 for macOS
- [PICARD-342] – Picard is not properly signed for Mac OS X Gatekeeper
- [PICARD-1212] – Picard 2.0.0dev4 crashing at startup
- [PICARD-1300] – Picard crashes when logging lots of events
samj1912 out o/