Official MusicBrainz cross-platform music tagger Picard 1.4.2 is now out.
This is mainly a bugfix release, the only notable improvement is related to TOPE/TOAL tags.
Users can get Windows and MacOSx packages from Picard website downloads section.
- [PICARD-1053] – Picard does not stop analyzer while moving
- [PICARD-1055] – picard hangs with: RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded in cmp
- [PICARD-1070] – The “Convert Unicode punctuation characters to ASCII” function only works in certain tags
- [PICARD-1077] – ID3v2.4 text encoding settings are not saved correctly
- [PICARD-969] – Search dialog webservices get queued behind matched album requests
- [PICARD-1034] – Picard not seeing TOPE and TOAL
One thought on “Picard 1.4.2 released”
The Ubuntu PPA is still not updated since 80 weeks, so no Picard 1.4.2 for our machines 😦