New features include a map of places contained in an area, thanks to work by loujine, and a report of instruments without an image, thanks to yvanz.
More URL cleanup fixes were submitted by yvanz, and a display bug with the locale drop-down was fixed by chirlu. Thanks again to all who contributed this release.
The git tag is
- [MBS-9062] – Correct play.spotify.com → open.spotify.com
- [MBS-8168] – Statistics for label types are missing from the stats pages
- [MBS-8236] – Recognise classicalarchives.com/artist/… URLs
- [MBS-9168] – Specific locales aren’t indented
- [MBS-9224] – The gulpfile sometimes produces a corrupt rev-manifest bundle
- [MBS-9229] – Regression: No longer able to add http://www.bandsintown.com URLs
- [MBS-9232] – Pinterest URL cleanup adds a second /
- [MBS-7795] – Display a map in Areas that shows all the places contained in the area.
- [MBS-9193] – Report instruments with neither image nor Wikidata item
- [MBS-8249] – Standardise and validate Spotify URLs