Our first release of 2016 consists mainly of data-display fixes by Ulrich Klauer and a couple small improvements by Google Code-In students Caroline Gschwend and Ohm Patel. Notably, internationalized domain names are now displayed in decoded form: https://musicbrainz.org/url/2de1616a-7ca0-4688-92cc-0a8373190ede
Thanks once again to the above contributors. 🙂 The git tag for today’s release is
v-2016-01-11 and the changelog is below.
- [MBS-4575] – Old add release label edit does not display
- [MBS-5205] – Text diff incorrectly highlights first word that didn’t change
- [MBS-7844] – Name variation marker not used for artists in tracklists in “edit medium” edits
- [MBS-8012] – Release dates/countries are displayed strangely in edit release label edits
- [MBS-8161] – Medium titles have no diff highlighting when displaying edits
- [MBS-8210] – Multiple “Remove ISRC/ISWC” edits on one page interfere
- [MBS-8330] – Another name variation check after HTML entity conversion
- [MBS-8413] – Removed URLs in edits are badly encoded
- [MBS-8692] – Expired Catalyst sessions remain (partially) in Redis
- [MBS-8698] – Content negotiation for JSON-LD representation does not work with multiple MIME types in Accept header
One thought on “Server update, 2016-01-11”
Congrats to the students!
It’s a great opportunity to learn about the workflow of a project like MB.