We’re now 60 days away from our fall schema change, so we’re announcing the tickets we intend to implement for the next schema change release:
- [MBS-1059] – Types of list/collection: This new feature will allow a user to specify what type of list/collection they have.
- [MBS-5458] – CD Stubs replication: Replicate the CD Stub data as part of our replicated data feed.
- [MBS-6201] – Add an “event” entity: This is the big feature for this release. This feature allows us to record events like concerts or recordings, both future events and past events!
- [MBS-7551] – Add folksonomy tag support to all entities without them. This features will allow users to tag any of our entities.
- [MBS-7638] – CreateIndexes for instruments wrongly looks at label tables: During our last release we created an incorrect index. This fixes this mistake.
- [MBS-7784] – Support for data tracks in tracklists: This new feature would allow us to properly track Audio-CD data tracks in our tracklists.
Besides the events, there isn’t anything earth shattering in here.