Hello! It’s been another two weeks and it’s time for another release of musicbrainz-server. Thanks to intgr, Freso, and bitmap for their contributions to this release alongside ocharles and I. Congratulations also to bitmap, who becomes part of the official MetaBrainz team today.
This release is primarily bug fixes and small tweaks, though perhaps the most visible change is that Places and Works now have custom entity icons like most of our other entities already did.
The git tag for this release is
- [MBS-6932] – Wikipedia extracts lack licensing information
- [MBS-6949] – Empty edits being submitted
- [MBS-6954] – Artist disambiguation comments not always shown within tracklists
- [MBS-6970] – Internal Server Error (ISE) on overview with wikipedia/wikidata ARs
- [MBS-6978] – can’t close inline search
- [MBS-6983] – Merge release edit produces incorrect UI display
- [MBS-6984] – “Need an edit note” on merge deselects target entity
- [MBS-6987] – regression: <span class=”name-variation”> has disappeared from tracklists
- [MBS-6996] – RG merge edit shows disambiguation twice
- [MBS-7000] – On /edits page, “merge release groups” table displays incorrectly
- [MBS-7005] – Place disambiguation not being shown in the inline search
- [MBS-7024] – Some recent replication packet breaks slave servers with collate indexes
- [MBS-7026] – Wikipedia abstract is incorrectly in Chinese