We expect to release a new stable Picard version in few days.
Very few translatable strings changed since last version, so it would be great if active translators could translate those before the release.
Picard team decided to release a new stable version of Picard before the end of the summer.
To help us, advanced users, translators and developers are encouraged to:
Exact release date is not yet known, and features aren’t yet frozen, but the only important change we’ll try to get in before final release is OAuth support (PICARD-305), we still accept minor patches until feature freeze is announced.
Since Picard is now using some translation resources from MusicBrainz project, translators should make sure following resources are up-to-date:
A simplified list of changes made since 1.2 can be read there.
Be aware that downgrading from 1.3 to 1.2 may lead to configuration compatibility issues, better save your configuration before using 1.3 branch if you intent to go back to 1.2.